OHIO MART 2013: Call for Exhibitors
The Women’s Auxiliary Board of Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens is pleased to invite you to apply to the 47th annual Ohio Mart, a juried invitational show of fine arts and crafts.
This is an outdoor show presented under large tents with an average attendance of 15,000 guests.
For more information, please leave a message on Ohio Mart voice mailbox at 330-315-3255, or email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for exhibitor information. Click here to download the Ohio Mart 2013 exhibitor guidelines and application.
•October 3-6, 2013• Setup is Tuesday, October 1 or Wednesday, October 2
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, 714 North Portage Path, Akron, Ohio 44303
• $525 10 x 10 Corner Booth under Tent
• $450 10 x 10 Standard Booth under Tent
• $45010 x 10 Limited Outside Spaces
• $675 10 x 15 Standard Booth under Tent
• $750 10 x 15 Corner Booth under Tent
A $100 booth deposit is to be returned with a completed, signed contract within 30 days of acceptance. The balance of your booth fee is due August 1, 2013. A $25 fee will be assessed on all late payments.
Provided by Ohio Mart
• One booth space, approximately 10' x 10'. Booths with some flexibility are preferable.
• Electricity under tent only
• Booth sitter upon request
• 24-hour security
• Tables and chairs available upon request. Limit of 2 each. Additional can be rented for a small fee.
Click here to download the Ohio Mart 2013 exhibitor application.
• A $25 non-refundable application fee is due with your application. Make check payable to Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens.
• Applications must be received by June, 1, 2013. Applications received after that date will still be juried but will be accepted on an as-needed basis.
• 4 close-up photos of your work, one of your booth with items of your work and 2 photos of work in progress will be used for jury purposes. Digital images in JPG format, 800 pixels x 600 pixels on CD are preferred. Please label all photos or CD's with your name.
• All work must be original and handcrafted by the artist.
• Any commercially produced parts used in a work must play a subordinate role.
• No buy to sell or imports allowed.
• Other unacceptable items are: any work created by a person other than the exhibitor, "Art on a Stick" of any kind, greenware pottery, sculpture from molds, mass-produced factory art and jewelry, and any other items considered by the exhibitor committee to not meet our expectations.
• A raffle donation valued at $50 or more is required from each exhibitor.