Breakfast with Bunny & Friends + Easter Egg Hunt
The Breakfast with Bunny & Friends is SOLD OUT, but tickets are still available for the Easter Egg Hunt.
Click here for more information and to buy tickets to the Easter Egg Hunt.
Come early for a hot breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Friends, then hop on the Easter Eggspress for a fun ride around the Estate. The fun continues with our popular Easter Egg Hunt for ages 0-9 years on the Estate.
- $20, members, adults and children, 10 & over
- $21, members 0-9 years
- $25, Non-members, adults and children, 10 & over
- $27, Non-members, 0-9 years
- Breakfast: 9-11am.
- Egghunt: 11am-12:30pm on the grounds (schedule by age group is below)
- Ages of children that may participate in the Egg Hunt: 0-9 years old
- Parking: Complimentary parking in Stan Hywet's main parking lot.
- DRESS FOR THE WEATHER: this event goes on rain, snow or shine!
- NOTE: the Estate opens at 1PM for guests not attending the Egg Hunt or Breakfast.
Egg Hunt Schedule by Age Group
- 11:15am - Children, 0-3 years - Location TBD
- 11:30am - Children, 4-6 years - Location TBD
- 11:45am - Children, 7-9 years - Location TBD
Enjoy a hot buffet breakfast from 9-11am with the Easter Bunny & friends. Before or after, hop aboard the Easter Eggspress for a fun ride. The Egg Hunt (for children ages 0-9 years) takes place on the grounds outside the Manor House from 11am-12:30pm. Listen to Mother Goose tell stories and meet her friends, Little Bo Peep, Red Riding Hood & Little Miss Muffet.
Dress for the weather and bring a basket for the Easter Egg Hunt on the grounds, 11am-12:30pm. Self-guided Manor House tour is included in the ticket price and is immediately following the Egg Hunt.
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.