Breakfast with Bunny & Friends + Easter Egg Hunt
For tickets to the Egg Hunt ONLY, click here.
Come early for a hot breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Friends, then hop on the Easter Eggspress for a fun ride around the Estate. The fun continues with our popular Easter Egg Hunt for ages 0-9 years on the Estate.
- $20, members, adults and children, 10 & over
- $21, members 0-9 years
- $25, Non-members, adults and children, 10 & over
- $27, Non-members, 0-9 years
- Breakfast: 9-11am. Seating will be assigned. Registered guests may request seating near other registered families.
- Egghunt: 11am-12:30pm on the grounds (schedule by age group is below)
- Ages of children that may participate in the Egg Hunt: 0-9 years old
- Parking: Complimentary parking in Stan Hywet's main parking lot.
- DRESS FOR THE WEATHER: this event goes on rain, snow or shine!
- Bring an Easter basket to collect eggs and a camera.
- Self-guided Manor House tour (first floor only) is included in the ticket price and is immediately following the Egg Hunt. The Estate closes at 1pm.
- NOTE: the Estate is only open during the breakfast and Easter Egg Hunt for those who have pre-purchased tickets to these events. The Estate closes at 1pm.
- Stan Hywet opens for the season on Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
Egg Hunt Schedule by Age Group
- 11:15am - Children, 0-3 years - Location TBD
- 11:30am - Children, 4-6 years - Location TBD
- 11:45am - Children, 7-9 years - Location TBD
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.