LightNights. Final Evenings!
- 7-10 pm
- September 15, 17
- Final Evenings! Listen to what our guests are saying about LightNights.
- LightNights is an evening historic gardens and grounds experience. The Manor House will not be open for tours.
STORIES - MUSIC - MAGIC
Enjoy the estate in a whole new way on a warm summer evening. The highlight of each night is a a thrilling 3D projection show, created by Paintscaping as the Manor House exterior comes to life in a three-dimensional projection show that entertains and tells the powerful story of the Seiberling legacy with light, action and music. Walk the gardens, enjoy live music in the Courtyard. It's a great evening!
Begin the evening with live music on the Courtyard Stage, beverages and great food. Stroll the lighted gardens, and when the sun goes down, gather on the West Terrace for a one-of-a-kind 3D projection show. Be WOWED. Be amazed. And delighted!
Just 16 evenings in August and September. Tickets on sale now.
- Adults $18, Youth (6-17) $9
- Members: Adults $14, Youth (6-17) $7
- Children 5 & under are free.
- Please note that LightNights is an evening historic gardens and grounds experience. The Manor House will not be open for tours.