Murder in the Mansion
- 6:45-9:15pm (the Front Gate closes promptly at 7pm)
- Parking: On-site parking is available in our main lot
- Interactive event in the Manor House. Performance begins promptly at 7pm
- Guests are invited to dress in their best 1920s attire (optional)
- Please note: October 19 is sold out.
Suspects! Motives! Mystery! It’s an incredible interactive evening experience taking place from 7-9pm on select evenings in October. Another murder has taken place in the Manor House. Who is the murderer? What was the motive? Come and join the suspects to help figure out this whodunit. This interactive evening concludes with light refreshments and sweet treats in the Manor House Auditorium where all will be revealed. This program is geared toward those ages 17 and older, and requires long periods of standing and walking up and down the stairs in the Manor House.
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.