Ohio Shakespeare Festival at Stan Hywet: Romeo & Juliet
Enjoy a wonderful evening of Shakespeare under the stars in the Lagoon area of Stan Hywet.
- Preview, Thursday, June 28
- Fridays-Sundays, June 29- July 15, 2018, 7:30-10pm
- Gates open at 6pm | Greenshow: 7:30pm | Performance: 8pm
- Picnicking and ticketing open at 6pm. Arrive by 7:30pm, as the front gate closes promptly when the show begins
- Purchase food, snacks drinks at the concession, or bring a picnic. Beer and wine for sale.
- Location: Outdoor theater in the Lagoon area of Stan Hywet
- Purchase tickets at www.ohioshakespeare.com or 888-71-TICKETS
- Parking: complimentary parking is the Stan Hywet main parking lot
- Plan and dress for the weather. Theater goes on rain or shine.
- No outside alcohol may be brought onto Stan Hywet property. Beer and wine are available for purchase at the theater cafe.
Performed outdoors at Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens.
Shakespeare’s classic tale of young romance and dazzling swordplay. This ageless and fresh production is sure to remind us all that Romeo and Juliet is one of Shakespeare's most engaging comedies, right up until that fated moment when tragedy strikes.
Pre-order a boxed dinner from Molly's Cafe. Menu coming soon!
Purchase tickets from the Ohio Shakespeare Festival
Advanced purchase is recommended, and when available, day-of-show tickets will be sold at theater admissions on-site (near the Corbin Conservatory), beginning at 6pm.
For all ticketing information, contact the Ohio Shakespeare Festival: 888-71-TICKETS or www.ohioshakespeare.com
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.