Ohio Shakespeare Festival at Stan Hywet: The Winter's Tale
- Preview, July 27, 2017, 7:30 - 10pm
- Thursdays -Sundays, July 28 - July 16, 7:30-10pm
- Gates open at 6pm | Greenshow: 7:30pm | Performance: 8pm
- Location: Outdoor theater in the Lagoon area of Stan Hywet
- Purchase tickets at www.ohioshakespeare.com or 1-888-71-TICKETS
- Parking: complimentary parking is the Stan Hywet main parking lot
- Plan and dress for the weather. Theater goes on rain or shine
- No outside alcohol may be brought onto the Stan Hywet property. Beer and wine available for purchase at the theater cafe.
An exotic tale set in Sicily and Bohemia, A Winter's Tale defies Shakespeare's classic genres by belonging to both the comic and tragic worlds as it unfolds a story of royal love, revenge, injustice, and family. Plus, it includes Shakespeare's most famous stage direction: Exit, pursued by a bear.
Enjoy a wonderful evening of Shakespeare under the stars in the Lagoon area of Stan Hywet, presented in partnership with the Ohio Shakespeare Festival.
Arrive early and bring your own picnic dinner or purchase a bite to eat from concessions, including beer and wine. PLEASE NOTE: no outside alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the property, in accordance with state of Ohio liquor laws.
Purchase tickets from the Ohio Shakespeare Festival
Advanced purchase is recommended, and when available, day-of-show tickets will be sold at theater admissions on-site (near the Corbin Conservatory), beginning at 6pm.
For all ticketing information, contact the Ohio Shakespeare Festival: 1-888-71-TICKETS or www.ohioshakespeare.com
Food & Drink: Arrive early to purchase sandwiches, snacks and drinks at the Lagoon, or bring your own picnic dinner. State of Ohio liquor law prohibits outside alcoholic beverages. Wine and beer will be for sale at the theater cafe.
Arrival Time: Picnicking and ticketing open at 6pm. Arrive by 7:30pm, as the front gate closes promptly when the show begins.
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.