Ohio Shakespeare Festival at Stan Hywet: As You Like It
- Preview, Thursday, June 29
- Thursdays-Sundays, June 30- July 16, 2017, 7:30-10pm
- Gates open at 6pm | Greenshow: 7:30pm | Performance: 8pm
- Location: Outdoor theater in the Lagoon area of Stan Hywet
- Purchase tickets at www.ohioshakespeare.com or 888-71-TICKETS
- Parking: complimentary parking is the Stan Hywet main parking lot
- Plan and dress for the weather. Theater goes on rain or shine.
- No beer or wine may be brought onto Stan Hywet property. Beverages are for sale at the theater cafe.
Performed outdoors at Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Shakespeare's beloved story of life, love, and marriage kindled in the woods. Join us for this classic romantic comedy in our very own Forest of Arden.
Arrive early and bring your own picnic dinner or purchase a bite to eat from concessions, including beer and wine.
PLEASE NOTE: no outside alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the property, in accordance with state of Ohio liquor laws.
Purchase tickets from the Ohio Shakespeare Festival
Advanced purchase is recommended, and when available, day-of-show tickets will be sold at theater admissions on-site (near the Corbin Conservatory), beginning at 6pm.
For all ticketing information, contact the Ohio Shakespeare Festival: 888-71-TICKETS or www.ohioshakespeare.com
Food & Drink: Arrive early to purchase sandwiches, snacks and drinks at the Lagoon, or bring your own picnic dinner. State of Ohio liquor law prohibits any outside alcoholic beverages. Wine and beer will be for sale at the theater cafe.
Arrival Time: Picnicking and ticketing open at 6pm. Arrive by 7:30pm, as the front gate closes promptly when the show begins.
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.