Father’s Day Car Show
Celebrate Father’s Day at an Akron tradition and one of the oldest car shows in America.
The 61st annual Classic, Antique & Collector Car Show at Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, is presented with the Ohio Region Classic Car Club of America. View 400 classic, antique and collector cars manufactured from 1915-1993.
The special feature is a British Invasion Class and the Inner Circle returns after a one-year hiatus -- in front of the Manor House with Full Classics from 1915-1919.
- Tickets: Non-member adult $14, Non-member youth (6-17) $6 / Member adult $11, Member youth $5. Children 5 & under are free.
- Parking: no on-site parking, except for handicapped parking. Complimentary shuttle and free parking available. Check back in the spring for complimentary guest parking locations
- Tours of the Manor House are self-guided only starting at 10am and ending at 4:30pm. Self-Guided tour tickets are an additional $6, purchase upon arrival.
- No strollers, food or beverages inside the Manor House.
- Father's Day Car Show goes on rain or shine, please dress for the weather.
- Haggerty Youth Judging: 10 lucky youth, ages 6-14 will have to opportunity to learn the basics of judging and get up close to many cars on display. They'll learn about each car they're judging and a special "Youth Judge Award" will be announced at the trophy ceremony. Check back for info on times and more details!
Other Car Show Activities:
- Take the youngest car enthusiasts to our Family Experience for some high energy interactive fun in the Playgarden. Nearby is At Home with Natureand our butterfly habitat.
- The pedal car racetrack presented by Summit Racing is a fun area for our youngest guest. Note that pedal car drivers MUST be under 48 inches tall.
- FOOD - The Winking Lizard serves scrumptious hot-off-the-grill burgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs and more.
- Food and refreshing beverages, beer and wine will be available for purchase all day. Enjoy a picnic under the trees or the air-conditioned comfort of our dining tent at the Carriage House.
- Stop by the Fast Lane to see the latest products and services for every car enthusiast.
- Explore the historic gardens, popping with beautiful colorful flowers.
- Enjoy live music in the Courtyard from 11:30am-1:30pm.
- Haggerty Youth Judging: 10 lucky youth, ages 6-14 will have to opportunity to learn the basics of judging and get up close to many cars on display. They'll learn about each car they're judging and a special "Youth Judge Award" will be announced at the trophy ceremony. Youth judging begins at 12:30pm and lasts about 2 hours. The application process is now closed.
Car Show Guest Parking is Off-Site With Free Shuttles All Day
There is no guest parking at Stan Hywet during the Father's Day Car Show, with the exception of handicapped parking. See details below.
FREE OFF-SITE PARKING
Free parking with free shuttle to/from Stan Hywet. Check back in the spring for free parking locations.
Handicapped parking is available at Stan Hywet. You must have a valid handicapped hang tag issued by the state licensing the car. Enter through the exit gate on N. Portage Path. Availability is first come, first served.
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.