Easter Egg Hunt | March 31, 2018
To purchase tickets to the Egg Hunt AND Breakfast, click here.
Our very popular Easter Egg Hunt takes place on the grounds from 11am-12:30pm for children ages 0- 9 years old. Throughout the event special guests including the Easter bunny, Little Bo Peep, Little Red Riding Hood and others will visit with guests, while Mother Goose reads aloud from some of her favorite storybooks. Enjoy snacks (and coffee for parents and grandparents) during the event.
- $8, Stan Hywet members adults and children, 10 & over
- $11, Stan Hywet members 0-9 years
- $10, Non-members, adults and children, 10 & over
- $14, Non-members, 0-9 years
- Please note that only children ages 0-9 years may participate in the Egghunt
- DRESS FOR THE WEATHER! Egg Hunt is rain, snow or shine!
- Egghunt: 11am-12:30pm on the grounds (schedule by age group is below).
- Bring an Easter basket and a camera.
- Parking: Complimentary parking in Stan Hywet's main parking lot.
- NOTE: the Estate is ONLY open for guests attending the Easter Egg Hunt and Breakfast and pre-registration is required. Estate closes promptly at 1pm.
- The first floor (only) of the Manor House is open for self-guided tours for guests attending the Egg Hunt. Estate closed promptly at 1pm.
- Stan Hywet opens for the season on Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
Egg Hunt Schedule by Age Groups and Location
11:15am - children 0-3 years - location TBD
11:30am - children 4-6 years - location TBD
11:45am - children 7-9 years - location TBD
The Estate will close promptly at 1pm on March 31, 2018.
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.