Holistic Health in a Home/House: Stan Hywet as Example
A continuing education opportunity for health care professionals presented by Kristine M. Gill, RN, PhD
- Thursdays, 1:30-4:30pm: September 8 and October 13
- Saturdays, 10am-1pm: September 10 & October 15
- Cost: $60 (professionals), $40 students.
- Includes 3 contact hours. You must attend the entire program and submit a completed evaluation to receive CE credit.
- Register at least a week in advance by calling the Stan Hywet ticket office at 330-315-3287
- For more information regarding contact hours, call 330-687-5393
- For group rates, call 330-315-3284
This professional development opportunity presented by Kristine M. Gill, PhD. Through a holistic health-related tour of Stan Hywet Manor House & Gardens and planned discussions, participants will observe, assess and experience a home/house that promoted the health of the Seiberling family and their guests. Participants will also discuss home/house assessment, and how to incorporate this assessment into their healthcare practice. The Seiberling family’s commitment to health promotion in their community, and participants’ commitment to this will also be explored on a professional level. Space is limited to 10 participants and requires pre-registration.