- Use this calendar to plan your Deck the Hall visit
- 5-8pm, Dec. 26-30, 2017
- Last admission, 8pm. Estate is open until 9pm
- Tickets, Sun.-Thurs.: Non-members: $18 adults (18+) , $7 youth (6-17). Stan Hywet Members: $14 adults, $6.00 youth
- Tickets, Fri. & Sat.: $22 adults (18+), $9 youth. Stan Hywet members: $16 adults, $7 youth
- Children 5 & under are free. College students with a valid student ID qualify for the youth rate
- Groups of 10 or more: Group pricing available for groups of 10 or more with two weeks advance notice. Contact Group Sales at 330-315-3284.
- Parking is free: On-site parking is available in our main lot. Once the lot is at capacity, guests will be directed to auxiliary parking lots and we'll shuttle you back to Stan Hywet
- Handicapped Parking: Handicapped parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Accessibility: Only the first floor of the Manor House is wheelchair accessible. Level Paths to and from the Manor House, down the Dazzle Path and to the Corbin Conservatory are kept as clear as possible of snow and ice
Bring the whole family to enjoy one of Ohio’s largest and most spectacular holiday traditions, Deck the Hall. The estate is illuminated inside and out with over ONE MILLION lights and the historic Manor House is decorated and inspired by the theme of Postcards from the Past. DAZZLE is a fantastic outdoor light show choreographed to three new songs this year and Gingerbread Land, our popular Playgarden is “dressed up” for the holiday season.
- Nightly tree lighting at 5:30pm. After Christmas, look for the Gingerbread Man.
- Live music in the Music Room, courtesy of area choirs and musicians.
- Self-guided tours of the Manor House included in ticket purchase.
- Freshly baked gingerbread cookies, savory warm pretzels, cocoa, hot cider, beer and wine for purchase in the Courtyard.
- Enjoy all of the above treats at the cozy warming fire in the Courtyard.
- Visit with Santa and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in the Corral in the Courtyard.
- Take a family photo at two featured photo spots -- perfect for that family holiday picture.
- Marvel at our new animated Gingerbread Bakeshop Window in the Courtyard.
- The tropical Corbin Conservatory is beautifully decorated for Christmas with a 20ft poinsettia tree.
- Shop for unique holiday gifts in Molly’s Shop.
- Enjoy light fare or a sweet treat in Molly’s Café after your tour.
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.This is a walking experience with various weather conditions and elevations.
- Purchase your tickets at on-site admissions beginning at 5pm.
- Online and phone ticket sales end at 5pm when the event begins. Then buy tickets upon arrival.
- For Stan Hywet members: Don't forget to click on the "Member Login" button to receive the member discount on tickets.
- Groups: Group pricing available for groups of 10 or more. Reservations MUST be made in advance. Contact Group Sales at 330-315-3284.
- Deck the Hall is very rarely impacted by inclement weather. Check our website for updates. We will also post updates on Facebook and Twitter.
- The first floor of the Manor House is handicapped accessible.
- Outdoor heaters are provided in viewing and waiting areas, when the temperature is below freezing.
- Strollers and food & beverages are allowed on the grounds, and in the Corbin Conservatory, but NOT in the historic Manor House.
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.