OHIO MART 2017 - Exhibitor Information *
The Auxiliary Board of Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens invites you to apply for acceptance in the 51st Annual Ohio Mart, a juried invitational show of fine arts and crafts.
Ohio Mart is an outdoor show, presented under large tents, with an average attendance of 15,000 guests.
*NOTE: We are not accepting any more applications for Ohio Mart 2017.
Event Dates & Set-up
October 5-8, 2017. Set up is Tuesday, October 3, or Wednesday, October 4
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, 714 North Portage Path, Akron, Ohio 44303
- $475 10' x 10' Inline Booth under Tent
- $475 10' x 10' Outside Space
- $575 10' x 10' Corner Booth under Tent
- $700 10' x 15' Inline Booth under Tent
- $800 10' x 15' Corner Booth under Tent
Provided by Ohio Mart
- Electricity under tent only
- Booth sitter upon request
- 24-hour security
- Two tables and chairs, upon request. Additional tables and chairs can be rented for a small fee.
A booth deposit of $100 is due with your completed, signed contract within 30 days of acceptance.
The balance of your booth fee is due August 1, 2017. A late fee of $25 will be assessed on all late payments.
- A $25 non-refundable application fee is due with your application. Make check payable to Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens.
- Applications are due by June 1, 2017 Applications received after June 1 will still be juried but will be accepted on an as-needed basis.
- PHOTOS: Please submit seven (7) photos with your application to be used for jurying purposes.
Photos must include: four close-ups of your work with a description and the price of the item; a photo of your booth with items of your work displayed; and two photos of your work in progress. We prefer digital images in .jpg format, 800 pixels x 600 pixels. You may submit your photos on a CD with your application, or you may email them to: email@example.com
If you submit your photos electronically, indicate on the subject line "Ohio Mart Application Photos for [YOUR NAME]." Please limit your submission(s) to 1MB per email.
- All work must be original and handcrafted by the artist.
- Any commercially produced parts used in a work must play a subordinate role.
- No buy-to-sell or imports allowed.
- Unacceptable items include "Art on a Stick" of any kind, greenware pottery, sculpture from molds, mass-produced factory art and jewelry,
or any other items considered by the Exhibitor Committee not to meet our guidelines.
- A raffle donation valued at $50 or more is required from each exhibitor.
- Contact Information
If you have questions, please call 330-315-3255 (leave a message) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org