OHIO MART 2017: Call for Exhibitors
The Auxiliary Board of Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens invites you to apply for acceptance in the 51st Annual Ohio Mart, a juried invitational show of fine arts and crafts.
Ohio Mart is an outdoor show, presented under large tents, with an average attendance of 15,000 guests.
See below for exhibitor information. NOTE: We are not accepting any more applications for Ohio Mart 2017.
Event Dates & Set-up
October 5-8, 2017. Set up is Tuesday, October 3, or Wednesday, October 4
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, 714 North Portage Path, Akron, Ohio 44303
- $475 10' x 10' Inline Booth under Tent
- $475 10' x 10' Outside Space
- $575 10' x 10' Corner Booth under Tent
- $700 10' x 15' Inline Booth under Tent
- $800 10' x 15' Corner Booth under Tent
Provided by Ohio Mart
- Electricity under tent only
- Booth sitter upon request
- 24-hour security
- Two tables and chairs, upon request. Additional tables and chairs can be rented for a small fee.
A booth deposit of $100 is due with your completed, signed contract within 30 days of acceptance.
The balance of your booth fee is due August 1, 2017. A late fee of $25 will be assessed on all late payments.
- A $25 non-refundable application fee is due with your application. Make check payable to Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens.
- Applications are due by June 1, 2017 Applications received after June 1 will still be juried but will be accepted on an as-needed basis.
- PHOTOS: Please submit seven (7) photos with your application to be used for jurying purposes.
Photos must include: four close-ups of your work with a description and the price of the item; a photo of your booth with items of your work displayed; and two photos of your work in progress. We prefer digital images in .jpg format, 800 pixels x 600 pixels. You may submit your photos on a CD with your application, or you may email them to: email@example.com
If you submit your photos electronically, indicate on the subject line "Ohio Mart Application Photos for [YOUR NAME]." Please limit your submission(s) to 1MB per email.
- All work must be original and handcrafted by the artist.
- Any commercially produced parts used in a work must play a subordinate role.
- No buy-to-sell or imports allowed.
- Unacceptable items include "Art on a Stick" of any kind, greenware pottery, sculpture from molds, mass-produced factory art and jewelry,
or any other items considered by the Exhibitor Committee not to meet our guidelines.
- A raffle donation valued at $50 or more is required from each exhibitor.
- Contact Information
If you have questions, please call 330-315-3255 (leave a message) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org