2nd Century Campaign: Dedication opportunities and recognition
In gratitude to those individuals, corporations, and foundations making a major gift to the 2nd Century Restoration & Sustainability Campaign, Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens will honor them, or those they choose to honor, with prominent recognition as leaders in philanthropy and for their generous support.
- Contributions of $25,000 or above for restoration of the Tea Houses are eligible for recognition on a permanent donor display at the project location.
- 2nd Century Campaign gifts will be added to the donors’ cumulative giving, with total contributions of $25,000 and above recognized with membership in The Landmark Society according to giving level.
- All campaign contributions of $10,000 and above toward restoration of rooms in the Manor House will be recognized on signage in the appropriate room for the duration of the project, recognizing contributors according to gift size.
- A permanent wall display will be placed in the Manor House Foyer recognizing contributors of $10,000 and above for Manor House room and window restoration projects.
- All gifts of $10,000 or more will be recognized in Stan Hywet’s bi-annual magazine in 2015, which will include the 100th Anniversary Edition.
- All contributors of $10,000 or more will receive a unique 100th Anniversary commemorative gift.
- All contributors of $1,000 or more will be invited to exclusive celebratory and recognition events, including the annual Spring Preview and Great Hall Assembly held in November.
- All contributors will be recognized in Stan Hywet’s Annual Report.
$50,000 and above
Permanent Named Endowments can be established with cumulative endowment gifts of $50,000 and above. These permanent endowment funds will provide annual income to Stan Hywet into perpetuity to strengthen and sustain Stan Hywet, and ensure that the historical integrity of the Estate is maintained, as well as its national recognition and museum accreditation.