Stan Hywet is partnering with the Cleveland Ballet this fall to bring you ballet on the Great Meadow. Dress for the weather and bring blankets for a memorable evening of classical and neoclassical works.
- Classic Fall Collection: Schubert -- Le Corsaire, Pas de Trois -- Momentum
- Friday, October 16 at 7 pm
- Preferred Seating Section (chairs provided): $50
- Lawn Seating (bring your own chairs or blankets): $25
- Buy tickets to both shows: The Cleveland Ballet performs The Magic Flute on Sat. 10/17 on the Great Meadow
COVID-19 Safety | Dress for the Weather
- Facial coverings are required in the gardens & grounds when it is not possible to social distance at least 6 ft. from the next group.
- At the ballet, family groups should be spaced out (both chair and lawn seating) social distancing of 6 feet or more from the next group.
- This is an OUTDOOR program and the weather will be chilly this weekend, so please dress in warm layers, and bring a blanket. Sturdy, comfortable footwear is suggested.
The Classic Fall Collection
- Five female company artists bring the compositions of composer Franz Schubert to life in this work of exquisite artistry
- Choreographed by Cleveland Ballet’s founding artistic director, Gladisa Guadalupe
Le Corsaire, Pas de Trois
- An excerpt from Marcus Pepita’s classical ballet, Le Corsaire, Pas de Trois, danced to the music of the famous French composer, Adolphe Adam
- An original neoclassical ballet choreographed by artistic director Gladisa Guadalupe, and staged to the music of Felix Mendelssohn
PLEASE NOTE: no outside food or beverages (including alcohol) permitted. Molly’s Café will offer concessions and cash bar for evening guests and remain open through intermission.