Stan Hywet is partnering with the Cleveland Ballet this fall to bring you ballet on the Great Meadow. Dress for the weather and bring blankets for a memorable fairytale evening brought to life with classical ballet.
- The Magic Flute
- Saturday, October 17 at 7 pm
- Preferred Seating Section (chairs provided): $50
- Lawn Seating (bring your own chairs or blankets): $25
- COVID-19 Safety | Dress for the Weather
- Facial coverings are required in the gardens & grounds when it is not possible to social distance at least 6 ft. from the next group.
- At the ballet, family groups should be spaced out (both chair and lawn seating) social distancing of 6 feet or more from the next group.
- This is an OUTDOOR program and the weather will be chilly this weekend, so please dress in warm layers, and bring a blanket. Sturdy, comfortable footwear is suggested.
An enchanting love story, The Magic Flute ballet celebrates the triumph of good over evil, depicting the trials a couple in love must endure to achieve a fairytale life together. Cleveland Ballet and founding artistic director Gladisa Guadalupe, brings Mozart’s famous composition, The Magic Flute, to the stage as a world premiere ballet.
PLEASE NOTE: no outside food or beverages (including alcohol) permitted. Molly’s Café will offer concessions and cash bar for evening guests and remain open through intermission.