Note: pre-sale for Deck the Hall on Sat. 12/15 & Sun. 12/16 is closed, but tickets are available! Purchase upon arrival on either night, 5-8pm
Dec. 13-23 and Dec. 26-30, 2018
Last admission each evening is 8pm. The Estate is open until 9pm.
Easily plan your Deck the Hall visit, using our Deck the Hall calendar.
- Value Night Tickets, Sun.-Thurs.: Non-members: $18 adults (18+) , $7 youth (6-17). Stan Hywet Members: $14 adults, $6.00 youth
- Tickets, Fri. & Sat.: $22 adults (18+), $9 youth. Stan Hywet members: $16 adults, $7 youth
- Children 5 & under are free. College students with a valid student ID qualify for the youth rate
- Please note: tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Groups of 10 or more: Group pricing available for groups of 10 or more with two weeks advance notice. Contact Group Sales at 330-315-3284.
- Parking is free: On-site parking is available in our main lot. Once the lot is at capacity, guests will be directed to auxiliary parking lots and we'll shuttle you back to Stan Hywet
- Handicapped Parking: Limited handicapped parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Accessibility: Only the first floor of the Manor House is wheelchair accessible. Level Paths to and from the Manor House, down the Dazzle Path and to the Corbin Conservatory are kept as clear as possible of snow and ice
Bring the whole family to enjoy one of Ohio’s largest and most spectacular holiday traditions, Deck the Hall. The estate is illuminated inside and out with over ONE MILLION lights, and the historic Manor House is decorated and inspired by the theme of Winter Wonderland. DAZZLE is a fantastic outdoor light show choreographed to three songs, and Gingerbread Land, our popular Playgarden, is “dressed up” for the holiday season.
Deck the Hall is presented by the Kenneth L. Calhoun Charitable Trust. Supported by Sikich LLP.
- Easily plan your Deck the Hall visit, using our Deck the Hall calendar.
- Nightly tree lighting at 5:30pm with Santa. Santa remains in the Courtyard for photos until 8pm. After Christmas, look for the Gingerbread Man.
- Live music in the Manor House, courtesy of local choirs and musicians.
- Self-guided tours of the Manor House included in ticket purchase.
- Freshly baked gingerbread cookies, savory warm pretzels, cocoa, hot cider, beer and wine for purchase in the Courtyard.
- Enjoy all of the above treats at the cozy warming fire in the Courtyard.
- Visit with Santa and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in the Courtyard Corral.
- Take a family photo at two featured photo spots -- perfect for that family holiday picture.
- Marvel at our animated Gingerbread Bakeshop and th vintage downtown Akron windows in the Courtyard.
- The tropical Corbin Conservatory is beautifully decorated for Christmas with a 20ft poinsettia tree.
- Holiday plants and poinsettias available for purchase.
- Shop for unique holiday gifts in Molly’s Shop.
- Enjoy light fare or a sweet treat in Molly’s Café after your tour.
- Dress for the weather including appropriate and comfortable footwear. This is a walking experience with various weather conditions and elevations.
- Purchase your tickets at on-site admissions beginning at 5pm.
- Online and phone ticket sales end at 3pm for same-day tickets. After 3pm, please buy tickets upon arrival.
- For Stan Hywet members: Don't forget to click on the "Member Login" button to receive the member discount on tickets.
- Groups: Group pricing available for groups of 10 or more. Reservations MUST be made in two weeks in advance. Contact Group Sales at 330-315-3284.
- Deck the Hall is very rarely impacted by inclement weather. Check our website for updates. We will also post updates on Facebook and Twitter.
- The first floor of the Manor House is wheelchair accessible.
- Outdoor heaters are provided in viewing and waiting areas, when the temperature is below freezing.
- Strollers and food & beverages are allowed on the grounds, and in the Corbin Conservatory, but NOT in the historic Manor House.