BAM! POW! WHAM! It’s A Classic Comic Hero Christmas at Deck the Hall
- 5-8 pm on Nov. 29-Dec. 1, Dec. 5-8, Dec. 12-23, Dec. 26-30
- Estate remains open until 9pm on all Deck the Hall nights
- Plan your visit with our Deck the Hall calendar
- Scroll down for helpful information as you plan your Deck the Hall visit.
-Sun.-Thurs. Adult $18, Youth (6-17) $7. Stan Hywet members: Adult $14, Youth $6
-Tickets, Fri.- Sat.: Adult $22, Youth (6-17) $9. Stan Hywet members: Adult $16, Youth $7
- Children 5 & under are free. College students with valid ID pay the youth price
- Purchase your tickets at on-site admissions beginning at 5pm.
Please note: tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Saturday, 12/14: tickets can be purchased in Admissions on arrival, beginning at 5pm. Advance ticket sales have ended.
Nineteen rooms in the Manor House will be themed with the stories of classic comic heroes including favorites like Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and The Hulk. And while they are slightly outside of the “classic” comic hero time frame, the Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers are highlighted, as they’ll be nostalgic for a younger generation.
New this season. A giant snow globe for your family photos!
The giant interactive snow globe in Gingerbread Land (Playgarden transformed for the holidays) is the new experience at Deck the Hall. Guests may walk into the snow globe, featuring a winter scene with gingerbread elements, for the perfect photo op with family and friends. Surrounding the snow globe are oversized candy canes, gingerbread men and more holiday lights.The Greenhouse wings will again feature a traditional poinsettia tree, always popular with guests for a fun and memorable holiday photo op.
An evening of Deck the Hall begins in the Courtyard where Santa valiantly lights the Christmas tree each evening at 5:30pm. Look for Mrs Claus to take over the tree lighting duties after Christmas, Dec. 26-30.
The estate is closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas.
HELPFUL HINTS AS YOU PLAN YOUR DECK THE HALL VISIT
- Groups of 10 or more: Group pricing available for groups of 10 or more with two weeks advance notice. Contact Group Sales at 330-315-3284.
- Parking is free: On-site parking is available in our main lot. Once the lot is at capacity, guests will be directed to auxiliary parking lots and we'll shuttle you back to Stan Hywet.
- Handicapped Parking: Limited handicapped parking spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Accessibility: Only the first floor of the Manor House is wheelchair accessible. Level paths to and from the Manor House, down the Dazzle Path and to the Corbin Conservatory are kept as clear as possible of snow and ice
More Information & Helpful Hints
- Nightly tree lighting at 5:30pm with Santa. Santa remains in the Courtyard for photos until 8pm. After Christmas, Mrs. Claus lights the tree!
- Self-guided tours of the Manor House included in ticket purchase.
- Freshly baked gingerbread cookies, savory warm pretzels, cocoa, hot cider, beer and wine for purchase in the Courtyard.
- Enjoy all of the above treats at the cozy warming fire in the Courtyard.
- Visit with Santa and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in the Courtyard Corral.
- The tropical Corbin Conservatory is beautifully decorated for Christmas with a 20-ft. poinsettia tree.While in the conservatory, purchase a holiday plant.
- Shop for unique holiday gifts in Molly’s Shop.
- Enjoy light fare or a sweet treat in Molly’s Café before or after your tour.
- Dress for the weather including appropriate and comfortable footwear. This is a walking experience with various weather conditions and elevations.
- Deck the Hall is very rarely impacted by inclement weather. Check our website and Facebook page for updates.
- Outdoor heaters are provided in front of the Manor House when the temperature is below freezing.
- Strollers and food & beverages are allowed on the grounds, and in the Corbin Conservatory, but NOT in the historic Manor House.
Deck the Hall is presented with support from Robert O. and Annamae Orr Family Foundation;, the Kenneth L. Calhoun Charitable Trust, KeyBank, Trustee; and Sikich LLP.
Thank you to our season sponsor, the Lehner Family Foundation.