The Easter Egg Hunt at Stan Hywet is a tradition for many. Children up to age 9 may participate in "the hunt," but the entire family may visit with the Easter Bunny and enjoy a beautiful spring day on the estate. Details are below.
Easter Breakfast & Egg Hunt* | 9-11 am
Easter Breakfast & Egg Hunt is sold out. There are many tickets available for the Egg Hunt from 11am-12:30 pm. Scroll down for details.
Hot, served breakfast includes pancakes, sausage, fruit, yogurt with granola and toppings, coffee, tea, and juice. Seating will be pre-assigned at individual tables up to a maximum of 7 guests. Please include seating requests at time of registration.
WAITING LIST: Click on link to be added to the Easter Breakfast Waiting List
Egg Hunt Only | 11am-12:30 pm
--Members, adults & ages 10+: $8
--Members, ages 0-9: $11
--Non-members, adults & ages 10+: $10
--Non-members, ages 0-9: $14
- There are 3 egg hunts. Hunts begin at: ages 0-3 years, 11:20 am; ages 4-6 years, 11:40 am; ages 7-9 years, noon
- The Egg Hunt happens rain, snow or shine, so dress appropriately for the weather
- Children's footwear and jackets should be suitable for exploring for eggs in the outdoor gardens in any weather
- Bring a basket for collecting eggs and a camera for taking socially distant photos with the Easter Bunny and his character friends in the Courtyard near Molly's
- Take a self-guided tour of the Manor House and gardens, shop at Molly's, purchase a snack at Molly's Cafe in the Courtyard
- Face masks and social distancing are required inside all buildings and outside on the grounds