Presented by Kristine M. Gill, RN, PhD.
Think “holistic healthy living” is a new idea? Think again. 100 years ago, Stan Hywet was specifically designed to promote the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health of not only the Seiberling family, friends and guests but also their staff! Join Dr. Kristine Gill RN, PhD. on an interactive journey throughout the manor house (including former domestic staff areas) and surrounding gardens to discover the special features that continue today to encourage health and overall “wellbeing.” This specialty tour lasts approximately 2-2 ½ hours.
To pre-register, buy tickets online or call the Stan Hywet Ticket office at (330) 315-3287 at least one week in advance.
- June 15 or July 13, beginning at 1:30pm
- June 16 or July 14, beginning at 10am
- Non-members (no credit): $25.00/ Stan Hywet Members (no credit): $17.
- Non-members (3.00 contact hours)* $30.00 / Stan Hywet Members: (3.00 contact hours)* $22.00
- Pre-registration required, as least one week in advance.
*CE credit through the Ohio Nurses Association is available for health care professionals. For more information regarding contact hours, call (330) 687-5393.