Presented by Kristine M. Gill, RN, PhD.
- Fridays 1:30-4:30 pm: Sept. 13, Oct.11
- Saturdays, 10 am- 1 pm: Sept. 14, Oct. 12
- Approximated 2 to 2-1/2 hours
- Ticket with credit hours (3.00 contact hours): Stan Hywet members: $22, Non-members: $30
- No credit hours: Members, $17 ; Non-members, $25
More than one hundred years ago, Stan Hywet was specifically designed to promote the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health of the Seiberling family, friends and guests; as well as their staff. Join Dr. Kristine Gill RN, PhD. on an interactive journey throughout the Manor House (including former domestic staff areas) and surrounding gardens to discover the special features that encourage health and overall well-being.
CE credit through the Ohio Nurses Association is available for health care professionals. For more information regarding contact hours call (330) 687-5393.