NOTE: Ohio Mart HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED and event continues through Sunday.
Due to a glitch on someone's Facebook page (not ours!), there is erroneous info. out there. See details below.
Ohio Mart 2017
Thurs.-Sat., Oct. 5-7, 10am-5pm & Sun., Oct. 8, 10am - 4pm
The 51st annual Ohio Mart is Stan Hywet’s annual artisan showcase and a major fundraiser for the estate. Enjoy gorgeous autumn weather and major retail therapy with talented artisans and exhibitors. Take a break in the Food Court, serving a variety of fare. Or enjoy a glass of wine or beer in the Tudor Rose Pub.
TICKETS AND PARKING
- Ohio Mart Tickets: Adults, 18+ $10. Youth (ages 6-17) $4. Children 5 & under, free
- Ohio Mart Combo Tickets includes a self-guided Manor House tour with "Inspiration in Bloom": Adults, $16. Youth, $5. Children 5 & under, free.
- Parking on the Great Meadow is $5 per car, CASH ONLY. Handicapped parking is the same price and available with a handicapped parking tag
- Free parking on Saturday and Sunday with free parking is available at Todaro's, 1820 Akron Peninsula Road
- Purchase tickets online (below), by phone at 330-315-3287 or when you arrive at Ohio Mart.
Online and phone ticket sales end at 10am, but we don't sell out, just purchase your tickets on arrival!
OHIO MART IS:
Click HERE for the Ohio Mart Program
- Uniquely talented artisans and exhibitors selling jewelry, textiles, sculpture, ceramics, mixed media, wearable art, glass and more
- Scrumptious lunchtime fare in the Food Court
- Autumn edition of Inspiration Bloom, Stan Hywet's popular display of fresh floral arrangements, created by The Stan Hywet Flower Arrangers. Part of the self-guided Manor House tour and the COMBO tickets
- Molly's Boutique is back with exquisite fine fashion
- The Sweepstakes Raffle sells tickets for prizes that include gift cards, unique gift baskets, and more
- Hot, HOT gingerbread is an Ohio Mart tradition
- The Bakery Tent features a variety of baked goods
- Hot cider, coffee and doughnuts are also for sale in the Food Court
- The Tudor Rose Pub sells wine and craft brews
- Vintage Finds and Curious Goods sells the unusual and the collectible
- Ex Libris is the place to find that next great read or coffee table book
- Molly's Gift Show in the Carriage House showcases and sells gifts, fall mums and decor
- The Stan Hywet Needlework Guild hosts Stitcher's Fair, an exhibit in the Manor House auditorium and a children's stitching activity (Friday and Saturday)
- The Garden Shop features beautiful dried arrangements created from Great Garden flowers
- Find handmade items in the Craft Shop
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.