NOTE: Because of turf conditions, all regular parking is OFF-SITE at TWO LOCATIONS with free shuttle to/from Ohio Mart:
- Firestone CLC, 470 Castle Blvd.
- Todaro's 1820 Akron Peninsula Road.
Handicapped parking is available on a first come, first served basis in the main lot for $5 per car, cash only.
OHIO MART DATES AND HOURS
- Oct. 4, 5, 6 from 10am - 5pm & Oct. 7 from 10am - 4pm
- NOTE: We close one hour earlier on the last day, Sun. Oct. 7
The 52nd annual Ohio Mart is Stan Hywet’s annual artisan showcase and a major fundraiser for the estate, presented by the Auxiliary Board of Stan Hywet. Enjoy gorgeous autumn weather and major retail therapy with talented artisans and exhibitors. The Stan Hywet Needlework Guild presents Stitchery Showcase. In the Manor House is Inspiration in Bloom, part of the Combo Ticket. Take a break in the Food Court, serving a variety of fare. Or enjoy a glass of wine or beer in the Tudor Rose Pub. More details may be found in the Ohio Mart 2018 Event Guide.
For Stan Hywet Members: Ohio Mart Tickets (Info.)
TICKETS AND PARKING
- Ohio Mart Tickets: Adults, 18+ $10. Youth (ages 6-17) $4. Children 5 & under, free
- Ohio Mart Combo Tickets includes a self-guided Manor House tour with "Inspiration in Bloom": Adults, $16. Youth, $5. Children 5 & under, free.
- NO PARKING ON SITE TODAY, except handicapped parking $5 cash only, in main lot. Enter through exit gate on N. Portage Path.
- Free parking at two locations: Firestone CLC, 470 Castle Blvd. and Todaro's, 1820 Akron Peninsula Road, on today with free shuttle.
Ohio Mart Details
- Ohio Mart Event Guide
- Uniquely talented artisans and exhibitors selling jewelry, textiles, sculpture, ceramics, mixed media, wearable art, glass and more
- Scrumptious lunchtime fare in the Food Court
- Autumn edition of Inspiration in Bloom, Stan Hywet's popular display of fresh floral arrangements. Purchase Combo Ticket to see this beautiful display.
- Molly's Boutique pop-up tent features exquisite fine fashion
- The Sweepstakes Raffle sells tickets for prizes that include gift cards, unique gift baskets, and more
- Hot, HOT gingerbread is an Ohio Mart tradition and the Bakery Tent features a variety of baked goods
- Hot cider, coffee and doughnuts are also for sale in the Food Court
- The Tudor Rose Pub sells wine and craft brews
- Vintage Finds and Curious Goods sells the unusual and the collectible
- Ex Libris is the place to find that next great read or coffee table book
- Molly's Gift Show in the Carriage House showcases and sells gifts, fall mums and decor
- The Stan Hywet Needlework Guild hosts biennial Stitchery Showcase and children's stitching activity (Friday and Saturday)
- The Garden Shop features beautiful dried arrangements created from Great Garden flowers
- Find handmade items in the Craft Shop