Enjoy a wonderful evening under the stars in the Lagoon area of Stan Hywet.
Helen has saved the King from a deadly illness, and as a reward, she is allowed to marry whatever nobleman of the court she pleases. She chooses Bertram—our Prince-not-so-Charming—but Bertram’s just not that into her. A Shakespearean fairytale turned on its head—this happily ever after is not the one you were expecting. Presented in partnership with the Ohio Shakespeare Festival.
- Preview, July 26, 2018, 7:30 - 10pm
- Thursdays -Sundays, July 26 - August 5, 7:30-10pm
- Gates open at 6pm | Greenshow: 7:30pm | Performance: 8pm
- Arrival Time: Picnicking and ticketing open at 6pm. Arrive by 7:30pm, as the front gate of the estate closes promptly when the show begins.
- Location: Outdoor theater in the Lagoon area of Stan Hywet
- Purchase tickets at www.ohioshakespeare.com or 1-888-71-TICKETS
- Parking: complimentary parking is the Stan Hywet main parking lot
- Plan and dress for the weather. Theater goes on rain or shine
- Purchase food, drinks snacks from the concessions. Or bring a picnic! NO outside alcohol allowed.
- No outside alcohol may be brought onto the Stan Hywet property. Beer and wine available for purchase at the theater cafe.
Advanced purchase is recommended, and when available, day-of-show tickets will be sold at theater admissions on-site (near the Corbin Conservatory), beginning at 6pm.
For all ticketing information, contact the Ohio Shakespeare Festival: 1-888-71-TICKETS or www.ohioshakespeare.com