Time travel back to the 1920s and meet friends and staff portrayed by our Stan Hywet Historic Players, History First Hand acting troupe. Enjoy a game of vintage "base ball" with our resident club, the Akron Black Stockings, and vintage base ball all day on the Great Meadow.
- 1-3 pm: Living History in the Manor House presented by the Stan Hywet Historic Players
- noon-4 pm: Vintage "Base Ball"
Bring blankets or lawn chairs and cheer on the Akron Black Stockings, Stan Hywet's resident "base ball" club, as they play other clubs from the region.
- 12:30-1:30 PM: Stan Hywet Goodyear Concert Band, featuring the Supertonics flute ensemble
- Grab lunch from Molly's and enjoy an outdoor afternoon concert in the Carriage House Courtyard.
- All tours are self-guided on Vintage Days.