Enjoy a wonderful evening of Shakespeare under the stars in the Lagoon area of Stan Hywet.
Alexandre Dumas' classic tale of friendship, daring, romance, and intrigue...with music! A swashbuckling roller coaster that is not to be missed. The Musketeers return from our wildly successful production indoors at Greystone Hall in 2017.
Ohio ShakespeareFamily Adventure Theatre is designed to be enjoyed by all ages. The scripts are original and the productions are world premieres. We encourage and cultivate the skills of local artists from start to finish. The scripts are new, the music and lyrics are original, the musicians, composers, choreographers, playwrights, actors, directors, and producers all call Ohio 'home'.
- Thursday-Sunday, August 9-12, 7:30-10pm.
- Gates open at 6pm. Greenshow: 7:30pm | Performance: 8pm
- Picnicking and ticketing open at 6pm. Arrive by 7:30pm, as the Front Gate closes when the show begins
- Location: Outdoor theater in the Lagoon area of Stan Hywet
- Purchase tickets at www.ohioshakespeare.com or 1-888-71-TICKETS
- Parking: complimentary parking is the Stan Hywet main parking lot
- Plan and dress for the weather. Theater goes on rain or shine
- Box dinner available for groups of 10 or more: Pre-order boxed dinners from Molly's Cafe. Choose from a variety of salads and sandwiches. NOTE: All boxed lunches must be places and paid in full 7 days prior to day of visit
- Purchase food and snacks at the concession, or bring a picnic. Beer and wine for sale in the theater cafe. NO outside alcohol.
- No outside alcohol may be brough onto the Stan Hywet property (per State of Ohio liquor laws)
Advanced purchase is recommended, and when available, day-of-show tickets will be sold at theater admissions on-site (near the Corbin Conservatory), beginning at 6pm.
For all ticketing information, contact the Ohio Shakespeare Festival: 1-888-71-TICKETS or www.ohioshakespeare.com
Arrival Time: Picnicking and ticketing open at 6pm. Arrive by 7:30pm, as the front gate closes promptly when the show begins.