Easter Egg Hunt
Spring will be here before too long, so time to buy tickets to our fabulous Easter Egg Hunt! This very popular event takes place on the grounds from 11am-12:30pm for children ages 0- 9 years old. Throughout the morning, special guests including the Easter bunny, Little Bo Peep, Little Red Riding Hood and others will visit with guests, while Mother Goose reads aloud from some of her favorite storybooks. Enjoy snacks (and coffee for parents and grandparents) during the event.
- $8, Stan Hywet members 10 & over
- $11, Stan Hywet Members 0-9 years
- $10, Non-members, 10 & over
- $14, Non-members, 0-9 years
- Please note that only children ages 0-9 years may participate in the Egghunt
- DRESS FOR THE WEATHER! Egg Hunt is rain, snow or shine!
- Egghunt: 11am-12:30pm on the grounds (schedule by age group is below)
- Parking: Complimentary parking in Stan Hywet's main parking lot.
- NOTE: the Estate opens at 1PM for guests not attending the Egg Hunt or Breakfast.
Egg Hunt Schedule by Age Groups
- 11:15am - Children, 0-3 years - location TBD
- 11:30am - Children, 4-6 years - location TBD
- 11:45am - Children, 7-9 years - location TBD
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.