Members receive free unlimited admission to the Estate all season. Come every day if you like to visit our family experience including Playgarden, Homes of Nature, Butterflies of North America, and the natural wonder of a Garden Under Glass in the Corbin Conservatory.
Creating wonderful family memories is one of the many advantages of your membership. You can customize yours by selecting a level that meets your particular needs and interests, including hosting extended family and friends. Benefits are bountiful so a membership pays for itself within just a few visits. Plus, your membership makes you a part of community that cares for and supports this National Historic Landmark and Akron treasure. That’s invaluable.
Become a member of Stan Hywet and use your membership benefits when you travel:
- Click here for information on the reciprocal program through the American Horticulture Society.
- Click here for information about the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM).
Upcoming Member Events
Member Info: Ohio Mart Tickets
IF you purchase or renew a membership, Aug. 28-Sept. 15, expiring on or before 09/30/2017:
- Your tickets are being mailed to you.
IF you purchase or renew a membership, Sept. 16 – Oct. 4, expiring on or before 09/30/2017:
There are two ways that you may get your tickets.
- 1) If you purchase/renew by mail, by phone, or online, you’ll have to pick up your tickets at the membership table near admissions on the Great Meadow, beginning the first day of Ohio Mart (Oct. 5).
- 2) If you they purchase/renew in person in Admissions, you’ll receive your tickets with your membership card and rest of your membership materials. You’ll be required to sign for your tickets, acknowledging receipt.