- Complimentary admission for all Moms
- Admission fees for a self-guided Manor House tour -- other that Mom and Grandma!
Adults (18+) $15 / Youth (6-17) $6 / Children 5 & under, free.
- 10am-6pm (last entry at 4:30pm)
- All tours on Mother's Day are self-guided
- Moms must be accompanied by family to receive complimentary admission
- No other discounts apply on Mother's Day
- No Woof Walks on Mother's Day
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens invites all Moms to spend their special day on the Estate with family and friends on Mother’s Day, May 13. All moms receive a complimentary admission (accompanying family members pay regular admission prices), which includes a self-guided tour of the Manor House, the Corbin Conservatory, the Gate Lodge, Playgarden and the landscaped historic gardens and grounds.
Note that Moms must be accompanied by family to receive free admission.
Jewelry, apparel, accessories and other “Mom-friendly” gift items are available in Molly’s Shop. Next door, the café features salads, sandwiches, soup, chili and other fare.