- Complimentary admission for all Moms
- Admission fees for a self-guided Manor House tour -- other that Mom and Grandma!
Adults (18+) $15 / Youth (6-17) $6 / Children 5 & under, free.
- 10am-6pm (last entry at 4:30pm)
- All tours on Mother's Day are self-guided
- Moms must be accompanied by family to receive complimentary admission
- No other discounts apply on Mother's Day
- No Woof Walks on Mother's Day
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens invites all Moms to spend their special day on the Estate with family and friends on Mother’s Day, May 14. All moms receive a complimentary admission (accompanying family members pay regular admission prices), which includes a self-guided tour of the Manor House, the Corbin Conservatory, the Gate Lodge, Playgarden and the landscaped historic gardens and grounds.
Note that Moms must be accompanied by family to receive free admission.
Kent State University Men's Chorus Performs in the Courtyard from 1-2pm for all Moms
Join us in the Courtyard to enjoy a performance for all Moms and their families by the talented Kent State University Men's Chorus
Jewelry, apparel, accessories and other “Mom-friendly” gift items are available in Molly’s Shop. Next door, the café features salads, “Stanwiches,” soup, chili and other fare.