60th Annual Father’s Day Car Show Today!! | 9am-4:30pm
Online ticketing is now closed. Buy your tickets when you arrive!
Celebrate Father’s Day at an Akron tradition and one of the oldest car shows in America.
~~ The Father's Day Car Show goes on rain or shine! ~~
The 60th annual Classic, Antique & Collector Car Show at Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, is presented with the Ohio Region Classic Car Club of America. View 400 classic, antique and collector cars manufactured from 1915-1992 and AUTO SHOW 1957.
- Tickets: Non-member adult $14, Non-member youth (6-17) $6 / Member adult $11, Member youth $5.
- Parking: no on-site parking, except for handicapped parking. See parking information below.
- Tours of the Manor House are self-guided only starting at 10am and ending at 4:30pm. Self-Guided tour tickets are an additional $6, purchase on arrival.
- No strollers, food or beverages inside the Manor House.
- Father's Day Car Show will happen in rain or shine, please dress for the weather.
- Haggerty Youth Judging: 10 lucky youth, ages 6-14 will have to opportunity to learn the basics of judging and get up close to many cars on display. They'll learn about each car they're judging and a special "Youth Judge Award" will be announced at the trophy ceremony. Youth judging begins at 12:30pm and lasts about 2 hours. Applications for youth judging is now closed.
- CAR OWNERS: Registration for the car show closed on June 1 and the show is sold out. There is NO day-of registration. All cars must be pre-registered. If you would like to be added to next year’s reminder email list, please send a message to email@example.com. Registration for next year’s show will open January 1, 2018.
Auto Show 1957
To celebrate the diamond anniversary, Auto Show 1957 will be featured in front of the Manor House with high quality stock 1957 vehicles, which may include:
- Chevrolet Bel Air
- Pontiac Star Chief
- Lincoln Premiere
- Plymouth Belvedere
- Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
- Pontiac Bonneville
- MGAAustin Healey 100-6
- Chrysler 300C
- Oldsmobile 88 Convertible
- Volkswagen Beetle
- Mercury Turnpike Cruiser
- Chevrolet Corvette
- BMW Isetta
- Plymouth Fury
Other Car Show Activities:
- Take the youngest car enthusiasts to our Family Experience for some high energy interactive fun in the Playgarden. Nearby is At Home with Nature and our butterfly habitat.
- New this year: a pedal car racetrack for our youngest guests, presented by Summit Racing. Note that pedal car drivers MUST be under 48 inches tall.
- FOOD - The Winking Lizard serves grilled burgers, hot dogs and more. Enjoy a 50s vibe and treats at the Sock Hop Soda Shop. And Molly's serves soups, salads, and sandwiches.
- Scrumptious fare and refreshing beverages, beer and wine will be available for purchase all day. Enjoy a picnic under the trees or the air-conditioned comfort of our dining tent at the Carriage House.
- Stop by the Fast Lane to see the latest products and services for every car enthusiast.
- Explore the historic gardens, popping with beautiful colorful flowers.
- Enjoy live music in the Courtyard from 11:30am-1:30pm.
- Haggerty Youth Judging: 10 lucky youth, ages 6-14 will have to opportunity to learn the basics of judging and get up close to many cars on display. They'll learn about each car they're judging and a special "Youth Judge Award" will be announced at the trophy ceremony. Youth judging begins at 12:30pm and lasts about 2 hours. The application process is now closed.
Car Show Guest Parking is Off-Site With Free Shuttles All Day
There is no guest parking at Stan Hywet during the Father's Day Car Show, with the exception of handicapped parking. See details below.
FREE OFF-SITE PARKING: Todaro's, 1820 Akron Peninsula Roadand Firestone High School, 470 Castle Blvd. Park in either lot and take the free shuttle to and from the Car Show.
Handicapped parking is available at Stan Hywet. You must have a valid handicapped hang tag issued by the state licensing the car. Enter through the exit gate on N. Portage Path. Availability is first come, first served.
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.