Guidelines for Requesting Ticket Donations for Your Fundraiser
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens will consider a donation of two (2) self-guided tour tickets to qualifying non-profit organizations. These tickets may be used as prizes or auction items for events or fundraising activities.Requests are reviewed on an individual basis, and while we make every effort to support as many requests as possible, we are not able to accommodate everyone due to the large volume of requests that we receive.
Please read these guidelines carefully prior to submitting your on-line request.
- Your organization must be a non-profit with 501(c) 3 with tax-exempt status. Please provide a valid tax-exempt ID number in order for your request to be considered.
- Requests must include the date of your event and the purpose of your fundraiser.
- All donations must be used as fundraising items for an auction or a raffle.
- We are only able to honor donation requests made via our on-line request form found below. All requests must be submitted within 30 - 60 days of your event. Due to the volume of requests received, we are not able to accept requests by phone.
- Please do not check on the status of your request by phone, and please do not submit a request more than once.
- If your request is approved, two (2) admission tickets for a self-guided tour of the Manor House, Gate Lodge, Corbin Conservatory, grounds and gardens will be mailed to you.
- The value per ticket is $19 for a total value of $38.
- If your request is declined, you will be notified by email at the email address provided.
- All fields of the request form must be completed in order for your request to be considered.
- Organizations are not eligible to receive more than one donation per calendar year. Preference will be given to organizations located in Summit County.
Thank you and good luck with your fundraiser!