Deck the Hall featuring Dazzle and Gingerbread Land
- 5-8pm, select evenings Nov. 25-December 30, 2016
- Last admission, 8pm. Estate is open until 9pm.
- Tickets: Non-members: $18 adults (18+) , $7 youth (6-17). Stan Hywet Members: $14.00 adults, $6.00 youth
- Premium Ticket Nights (Friday and Saturday): $22 adults (18+), $9 youth. Stan Hywet members: $16 adults, $7 youth
- Children 5 & under are free. College students with a valid student ID qualify for the youth rate
- Parking: Free on-site parking is available in our main lot. Once the lot is at capacity, guests will be directed to auxiliary parking lots and we'll shuttle you back to Stan Hywet.
Bring the whole family to enjoy one of Ohio’s largest and most spectacular holiday traditions, Deck the Hall. The estate is illuminated inside and out with over 900,000 lights and the historic Manor House is decorated and inspired by the theme of “A Storybook Christmas.” DAZZLE is a fantastic outdoor light show animated to new music each year and Gingerbread Land, our popular Playgarden is “dressed up” for the holiday season.
- Nightly tree lighting at 5:30pm. After Christmas, look for the Gingerbread Man)
- Live music in the Music Room, courtesy of area choirs and musicians
- Self-guided tours of the Manor House included in ticket purchase
- Freshly baked gingerbread cookies, savory warm pretzels, cocoa, hot cider, beer and wine for purchase in the Courtyard
- Enjoy cocoa and other treats at the cozy warming fire in the Courtyard
- Take a family photo at two featured photo spots -- perfect for that family holiday photo.
- Marvel at our new animated Christmas windows on the Courtyard
- The tropical Corbin Conservatory is beautifully decorated for Christmas with a 20ft poinsettia tree
- Shop for unique holiday gifts in Molly’s Shop.
- Come early for a bite to eat at Molly’s café. Enjoy light fare or a sweet treat after your tour.
- Purchase your tickets on arrival starting at 4:30pm.
- For Members: Don't forget to click on the "Member Login" button to recieve the member discount on tickets.
- Group pricing available for Groups of 10 or more. Contact Group Sales at (330) 315-3284 or via email email@example.com
- Bring your emailed ticket receipt as proof of purchase.
- On-site admissions opens at 5pm.
- Deck the Hall is very rarely impacted by inclement weather. Check our website for updates. We will also post updates on Facebook and Twitter.
- This is a walking experience with various weather conditions and elevations: dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes for a 60-minute outdoor experience. The first floor of the Manor House is handicapped accessible.
- Outdoor heaters are provided in viewing and waiting areas when the temperatures is below freezing.
- Strollers and food & beverages are allowed on the grounds, but not in the Manor House.
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens. Stan Hywet reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.