Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens invites all Moms to spend their special day on the Estate with family and friends.
All moms receive a complimentary admission (accompanying family members pay regular admission prices), which includes a self-guided tour of the Manor House, the Corbin Conservatory, the Gate Lodge, Playgarden and the landscaped historic gardens and grounds.Jewelry, apparel, accessories and other “Mom-friendly” gift items are available in Molly’s Shop. Next door, the café features salads, sandwiches, soup, chili and other fare. Note that we are only offering self-guided tours on Mother's Day.
- Complimentary admission for all Moms
- Admission fees for a self-guided Manor House tour for everyone with Mom: Adults (18+) $15 / Youth (6-17) $6 / Children 5 & under, free.
- All tours on Mother's Day are self-guided
- Moms must be accompanied by family to receive complimentary admission
- No other discounts apply on Mother's Day
- No Woof Walks on Mother's Day
SPECIAL PERFORMANCE at 1 pm
Kent State University's Coro Cantare
Under the direction of Bryon K. Black II, Kent State University's Coro Cantare (formerly KSU Men's Chorus) performs on the Courtyard Stage for a Mother's Day musical tribute.