OFF THE VINE: An Evening Pairing of Food & Wine is a wine tasting with tapas-style appetizers and music. Find that new favorite vintage as you stroll, enjoying music and the historic gardens on a beautiful summer evening.
Tickets are all-inclusive with:
- a glass of sparkling wine upon arrival
- samples of wine at stations located throughout the gardens
- delicious appetizers provided by: Acme Fresh Market Catering, Taste of Excellence, and Todaro’s
- cheese station by Yellow House Cheese
- dessert station by Tiffany's Bakery
- MUSIC! in the gardens by these talented musicians Hey Mavis; the Tony Koussa, Jr Duo; Siobhan McCarthy; and The Stingers
- self-guided Manor House tours with the fascinating exhibit, Restoration: If This Hall Could Talk
- self-guided tours of the gardens featuring the Winds of Change kinetic sculpture exhibit
- retail pop-up wine shop to purchase your favorite wines from the tasting
Off the Vine: An Evening Pairing of Food & Wine is presented by Heidelberg Distributing Company.
This is an evening event for ages 21 & over ONLY.