OFF THE VINE: An Evening Pairing of Food & Wine returns with wine tastings, tapas-style appetizers and live local music. Find that new favorite vintage as you enjoy music and the historic gardens on a beautiful summer evening.
- Members: $60 | Non-members: $75. Reservation required by July 17.
- This is an evening event for ages 21 & over ONLY
Tickets are all-inclusive:
- Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine in a Stan Hywet souvenir wine glass upon arrival
- Samples varietalsat stations located throughout the gardens
- Delicious appetizers provided by: A Taste of Excellence, Todaro’s, and Village Catering Company
- Cheese station by Yellow House Cheese
- Dessert station by Tiffany's Bakery
- Live music in the gardens by talented musicians, including: Azure Strings, Found Sounds, John Markovic and The BeSides
- Visit Molly's Retail Pop-up Wine Shop to purchase your favorite wines from the tasting
Off the Vine: An Evening Pairing of Food & Wine is presented by Heidelberg Distributing Company.
This is an evening event for ages 21 & over ONLY.