Celebrate Father’s Day at an Akron tradition and one of the oldest car shows in America.
The 62nd annual Classic, Antique & Collector Car Show at Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, is presented with the Ohio Region Classic Car Club of America. View 400 classic, antique and collector cars manufactured from 1915-1994.
Details on this year's theme and ticket information will be available in the spring.
- Tours of the Manor House are self-guided only starting at 10am and ending at 4:30pm.
- No strollers, food or beverages inside the Manor House.
- Father's Day Car Show goes on rain or shine, please dress for the weather.
- Take the youngest car enthusiasts to our Family Experience for some high energy interactive fun in the Playgarden. Nearby is Homes of Nature and our butterfly habitat.
- The pedal car racetrack, presented by Summit Racing, is a fun area for our youngest guests. Note that pedal car drivers MUST be under 48 inches tall.
- Explore the historic gardens, popping with beautiful colorful flowers.
- Cool off with some Kona-Ice shaved ice.
- Listen to sounds of Tailspin in the Courtyard. This band plays 60s/70s/80s classic rock -- and a little bit of everything else!
Car show guest parking is off-site with free shuttles all day.
There is no guest parking at Stan Hywet during the Father's Day Car Show.
Handicapped parking is available at Stan Hywet. You must have a valid handicapped hang tag issued by the state licensing the car. Please enter through the exit gate on N. Portage Path. Availability is first come, first served.
Free off-site parking with complimentary shuttles to/from Stan Hywet. Check back in the spring.