OHIO MART DATES AND HOURS
- Oct. 3, 4, 5, from 10am - 5pm & Oct. 6 from 10am - 4pm
- NOTE: We close one hour earlier on the last day, Sun. Oct. 6th
The 53rd annual Ohio Mart is Stan Hywet’s annual artisan showcase and a major fundraiser for the estate, presented by the Auxiliary Board of Stan Hywet. Enjoy gorgeous autumn weather and major retail therapy with talented artisans and exhibitors. The Stan Hywet Needlework Guild presents Stitchery Showcase. In the Manor House is Inspiration in Bloom, part of the Combo Ticket. Take a break in the Food Court, serving a variety of fare. Or enjoy a glass of wine or beer in the Tudor Rose Pub.
Ohio Mart Tickets: Adults, 18+ $10. Youth (ages 6-17) $4. Children 5 & under, free
- Ohio Mart Combo Tickets includes a self-guided Manor House tour with "Inspiration in Bloom": Adults, $16. Youth, $5. Children 5 & under, free.
- PARKING: Info on parking will be posted later this season
Ohio Mart Details
- Ohio Mart Event Guide is posted is late September
- Uniquely talented artisans and exhibitors selling jewelry, textiles, sculpture, ceramics, mixed media, wearable art, glass and more
- Scrumptious lunchtime fare in the Food Court
- Autumn edition of Inspiration in Bloom, Stan Hywet's popular display of fresh floral arrangements. Purchase Combo Ticket to see this beautiful display.
- Molly's Boutique pop-up tent features exquisite fine fashion
- The Sweepstakes Raffle sells tickets for prizes that include gift cards, unique gift baskets, and more
- Hot, HOT gingerbread is an Ohio Mart tradition and the Bakery Tent features a variety of baked goods
- Hot cider, coffee and doughnuts are also for sale in the Food Court
- The Tudor Rose Pub sells wine and craft brews
- Vintage Finds and Curious Goods sells the unusual and the collectible
- Ex Libris is the place to find that next great read or coffee table book
- Molly's Gift Show in the Carriage House showcases and sells gifts, fall mums and decor
- The Stan Hywet Needlework Guild hosts the Artisans Fair (Stitchery Showcase returns in 2020) and children's stitching activity (Friday and Saturday)
- The Garden Shop features beautiful dried arrangements created from Great Garden flowers
- Find handmade items in the Craft Shop