Interested in being an exhibitor? Please click here. Deadline is March 31, 2020.
Oct. 1, 2, 3 from 10am - 5pm & Oct. 4 from 10am - 4pm -->We close one hour earlier on the last day, Sun. Oct. 4, 2020.
The 54th annual Ohio Mart is Stan Hywet’s annual artisan showcase and a major fundraiser for the estate, presented by the Auxiliary Board of Stan Hywet. Enjoy gorgeous autumn weather and major retail therapy with talented artisans and exhibitors. The Stan Hywet Needlework Guild Stitchery Showcase and Stitchers' Fair. In the Manor House is Inspiration in Bloom, part of the Combo Ticket. Take a break in the Food Court, serving a variety of scrumptious food. Or enjoy a glass of wine or beer in the Tudor Rose Pub.
Ohio Mart Tickets: Adults 18+, $10. Youth (ages 6-17) $4. Children 5 & under, free
- Ohio Mart Combo Tickets includes a self-guided Manor House tour with "Inspiration in Bloom": Adults, $16. Youth, $5. Children 5 & under, free.
- PARKING: Parking on the Great Meadow is $5/car, CASH ONLY.
- We offer free parking with complimentary shuttle on Saturday & Sunday ONLY. Details on parking will be added later in 2020.
- Tickets will be available later in 2020.
Ohio Mart Details
- Ohio Mart Event Guide
- Uniquely talented artisans and exhibitors selling jewelry, textiles, sculpture, ceramics, mixed media, wearable art, glass and more
- Scrumptious lunchtime fare in the Food Court
- Inspiration in Bloom, Stan Hywet's popular display of fresh floral arrangements. Purchase Combo Ticket to see this beautiful display
- Molly's Boutique pop-up tent features exquisite fine fashion
- The Sweepstakes Raffle sells tickets for prizes that include gift cards, unique gift baskets, and more
- Hot, HOT gingerbread is an Ohio Mart tradition and the Bakery Tent features a variety of baked goods
- Hot cider, coffee and doughnuts are also for sale in the Food Court
- The Tudor Rose Pub sells wine and craft brews
- Vintage Finds and Curious Goods sells the unusual and the collectible
- Ex Libris is the place to find that next great read or coffee table book
- Molly's Gift Shop in the Carriage House showcases and sells gifts, fall mums and decor
- The Stan Hywet Needlework Guild hosts Stitchery Showcase and children's stitching activity (Friday and Saturday, only)
- The Garden Shop features beautiful dried arrangements created from Great Garden flowers
- Find handmade items in the Craft Shop