- Oct. 7, 8, 9, from 10am - 5pm and Oct. 10 from 10am - 4pm
- Note: Ohio Mart closes one hour earlier on the last day, Sun. Oct. 10
- Tickets for Ohio Mart are $10 adults, $4 youth (6-17). Combo Ticket includes a self-guided tour of the Manor House: $16 adults, $5 youth. Children 5 & under, free.
- We will be selling Ohio Mart tickets via credit cards only. Avoid the lines and purchase tickets before you arrive.
- Ohio Mart Exhibitors | Ohio Mart Food Vendors | Ohio Mart Event Guide
--Best Option: $5 parking on the Great Meadow. CASH only.
--Sat./Sun. Off-Site Parking. Free with complimentary shuttle:
- Sat. 10/9: World Harvest Christian Church, 989 N. Portage Path, Akron, and Case Community Learning Center, 1420 Garman, Akron.
- Sun. 10/10: Case Community Learning Center, 1420 Akron, and Firestone Community Learning Center, 470 Castle Blvd., Akron
CITY STREET PARKING: Guests parking on city streets must follow all City of Akron parking regulations. Pay attention to signs, and don’t block any driveways!
- Info. for Stan Hywet Members
The 54th Ohio Mart is Stan Hywet’s juried invitational show of fine arts and crafts, and a major fundraiser for the estate, presented by the Auxiliary Board of Stan Hywet. Enjoy gorgeous autumn weather and some well-deserved retail therapy with talented artisans and exhibitors. The Stan Hywet Needlework Guild presents Stitchery Showcase in the Manor House Reception Hall.
Take a break in the Food Court, serving a variety of fare. For dessert, there is Stan Hywet's HOT gingerbread, or a sweet from the Bakery Tent. Or enjoy a glass of wine or beer in the Tudor Rose Pub.