Call for Exhibitors
The Auxiliary Board of Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, Inc. invites you to apply for acceptance in the 53rd Annual Ohio Mart, a juried invitational show of fine arts and crafts. Ohio Mart is an outdoor show, presented under large tents, with an average attendance of 15,000 guests. For more information, please leave a message on the Ohio Mart voice mailbox at 330.315.3255, or email questions to: email@example.com.
NOTE OUR EARLIER APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 31st
October 3 – 6, 2019. Set up is Tuesday, October 1, or Wednesday, October 2.
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, 714 North Portage Path, Akron, Ohio 44303
$475 10' x 10' Inline Booth under Tent
$475 10' x 10' Outside Space
$575 10' x 10' Corner Booth under Tent
$700 10' x 15' Inline Booth under Tent
$800 10' x 15' Corner Booth under Tent
Provided by Ohio Mart
- Electricity under tent only
- Booth sitter upon request
- 24-hour security
- Two tables and chairs, upon request. Additional tables and chairs may be rented for a small fee.
A booth deposit of $100 is due with your completed, signed contract within 30 days of acceptance. The balance of your booth fee is due August 1, 2019. A late fee of $25 will be assessed on all late payments.
NOTE: Applications are due earlier, on 3/31/2019
- The deadline for applications is March 31, 2019. Applications received after March 31st will be juried but will be accepted on an as-needed basis only. Successful applicants will be notified by May 15, 2019.
- A $25 non-refundable application fee is due with your application. Make check payable to Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens.
- Please submit seven photos with your application to be used for jurying purposes.
Photos must include: Four close-ups of your work with a description and the price of the item; one of your booth with items of your work displayed; and two of your work in progress. We prefer digital images in JPG format, 800 pixels x 600 pixels. You may submit your photos on a CD with your application or you may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you submit your photos electronically, indicate on the subject line "Ohio Mart Application Photos for (Your Name)." Please limit your submission(s) to 1 MB per email.
- All work must be original and handcrafted by the artist.
- Any commercially produced parts used in a work must play a subordinate role.
- No buy-to-sell or imports allowed.
- Unacceptable items include greenware pottery, sculpture from molds, mass-produced factory art and jewelry, or any other items considered by the Exhibitor Committee not to meet our guidelines.
- A raffle donation valued at $50 or more is required from each exhibitor.
- Click here for complete Rules and Guidelines for Ohio Mart 2019.
If you have questions about Ohio Mart 2019, please call 330-315-3255 (leave a message) or email us at email@example.com