Hunt for treasure at Stan Hywet using your smart phone!
Several hidden treasure boxes called “geocaches” may be found throughout the property by using a hand-held GPS unit or smart phone app. This fun and exciting way to treasure hunt is called “geocaching.”
Every year, Stan Hywet places new geocaches that contain eight new story cards for the season. To learn more and obtain coordinates and clues, pick up the current geocaching pamphlet in admissions or visit www.geocaching.com.
Is your group interested in geocaching? Contact group sales at 330-315-3284 for more information and pricing.
- “Super family friendly and worth the entrance fee!!!”
- “…this is the best caching experience we have had in the 10 years we have been doing this.”
- “The kids went nuts! Fun to watch.”
- “We had a fantastic time and got to visit many sections of the estate that we had never seen before.”
- “Amazing location! I stayed here for hours even after I finished geocaching!”
- “Definitely lead me to places on the grounds that I haven't been before.”
- “I cannot even begin to tell you what a pleasant experience it was for me, my son, and geofriends!”