2022 Capital Campaign

 

  • Total Project Cost: $3,182,825
  • The State of Ohio match: $1,300,000
  • Our Goal:  $1,882,825

Donate Now

Since 2010, Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens has experienced a substantial increase in attendance -- from 85,000 to 141,000 guests. To maintain the guest experience that is a source of pride for our institution, facility improvements and additional parking spaces are needed. Stan Hywet plans to replace, relocate, and enlarge outdated buildings, and add an 225 additional parking spaces.To accomplish these infrastructure improvements, Stan Hywet is undertaking a multi-year, capital improvement project with the following objectives:

Since 2010, Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens has experienced a substantial increase in attendance from approximately 85,000 to 141,000 guests annually

  • Enhance the experience of our volunteers and guests
  • Ensure the horticulture team’s continued ability to maintain our world-class historic gardens; 
  • Improve energy efficiency across the estate
  • Reduce the operating costs 

Buildings to be replaced, relocated and/or enlarged are:

  • Volunteer Resource Center
  • Horticulture Service Center and Poly Houses

The State of Ohio will match 60% of the necessary funds. Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens needs to raise the remaining 40% for the state in good faith to release capital funds for project completion.