Celebrate Father’s Day at an Akron tradition and one of the oldest car shows in America.
Online ticketing is now CLOSED. Please purchase tickets when you arrive today for the Father's Day Car Show.
The 61st annual Classic, Antique & Collector Car Show at Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens, is presented with the Ohio Region Classic Car Club of America. View 400 classic, antique and collector cars manufactured from 1915-1993.
The special feature is a British Invasion Class and the Inner Circle returns after a one-year hiatus -- in front of the Manor House with Full Classics from 1915-1919.
- Tickets: Non-member adult $14, Non-member youth (6-17) $6 / Member adult $11, Member youth $5. Children 5 & under are free.
Online ticketing is now closed; buy tickets upon arrival.
- Tours of the Manor House are self-guided only starting at 10am and ending at 4:30pm. Self-Guided tour tickets are an additional $6; please purchase upon arrival.
- No strollers, food or beverages inside the Manor House.
- Father's Day Car Show goes on rain or shine, please dress for the weather.
- Take the youngest car enthusiasts to our Family Experience for some high energy interactive fun in the Playgarden. Nearby is At Home with Nature and our butterfly habitat.
- The pedal car racetrack presented by Summit Racing is a fun area for our youngest guest. Note that pedal car drivers MUST be under 48 inches tall.
- Food - The Winking Lizard serves scrumptious hot-off-the-grill burgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs and more.
- Food and refreshing beverages, beer and wine will be available for purchase all day. Enjoy a picnic under the trees or the air-conditioned comfort of our dining tent at the Carriage House.
View restored tractors and farm trucks on display from Meyers Farm in Cuyahoga Falls
Make an Ohio and Erie Canalway questing stamp with the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
- Explore the historic gardens, popping with beautiful colorful flowers.
- Enjoy live music in the Courtyard from 11:30am-1:30p
Car show guest parking is off-site with free shuttles all day.
There is no guest parking at Stan Hywet during the Father's Day Car Show.
Handicapped parking is available at Stan Hywet. You must have a valid handicapped hang tag issued by the state licensing the car. Please enter through the exit gate on N. Portage Path. Availability is first come, first served.
Free off-site parking with complimentary shuttles to/from Stan Hywet:
- Todaro’s Party Center - 1820 Akron-Peninsula Road
- Firestone Community Learning Center - 470 Castle Boulevard